Call for Abstract
5th Annual Congress on Chemistry in Drug Discovery & Designing, will be organized around the theme “Novel Strategies and Technologies for Drug Discovery and Medicinal Chemistry”
Drug Discovery Congress 2018 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Drug Discovery Congress 2018
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
In discovery process includes the primary phases of research, which are designed to categorize an investigational drug and perform primary tests in the lab. This first stage of the process takes approximately three to six years. By the end, researchers hope to identify a promising drug aspirant to further study in the lab and in animal models, and then in people
- Track 1-1Recent Developments in Pharmaceutical Field
- Track 1-2Successful Drug Discovery from the Research Lab to the Marketplace
- Track 1-3Generic Pharmaceuticals: Challenges and Opportunities
- Track 1-4Global Discovery Outsourcing
Drug Design, usually specific to as rational drug design or just rational design, is that the creative method of finding new medications supported the data of a biological sciences target. The drug is most ordinarily associate degree organic little molecule that activates or inhibits the perform of a biomolecule like a macromolecule organic chemistry, that successively ends up in a therapeutic profit to the patient. Within the modest sense, drug design involves the planning of molecules that are opposite in form and charge to the bio molecular target with that they move and thus can bind to that. Drug design of times however not essentially depends on laptop modeling techniques. This sort of modeling is typically observed as computer-aided drug design.
- Track 2-1Drug Development & Industrial Pharmacy
- Track 2-2Ligand Based Drug Design
- Track 2-3Pharmacogenetics in Drug Discovery and Development
- Track 2-4CNS Drug Discovery
- Track 2-5Structure based Drug Design
- Track 2-6Pre-clinical phase
- Track 2-7Fragment based Drug Design
- Track 2-8Drug Design strategies for targeting G-protein-coupled receptors
Anticancer drug, also called antineoplastic drug, any drug that remains effective in the treatment of malignant, or cancerous, disease. There are several major classes of anticancer drugs; these include alkylating agents, antimetabolites, natural products, and hormones. In addition, there are a number of drugs that do not fall within those classes but that demonstrate anticancer activity and therefore are used in the treatment of malignant disease
- Track 3-1Chemotherapeutic Drugs
- Track 3-2Cytotoxic and Targeted Therapies
- Track 3-3Immunotherapy
- Track 3-4Treatment strategies of cancer
- Track 3-5Surgery
- Track 3-6Radiotherapy
- Track 3-7Oncology
It is driven by chemistry but gradually guided by pharmacology and the clinical sciences, drug research has contributed more to the development of medicine during the past century than any other scientific factor. Improving the science of drug development and directive is important in fulfilling the public health. The advent of molecular biology and, in particular, of genomic sciences is having a deep effect on drug discovery
- Track 4-1Pharmaceutical Industry Perspective
- Track 4-2Historical Perspective
- Track 4-3Accelerated Drug Discovery Perspectives
- Track 4-4Drug Discovery against tuberculosis from Natural Products
Drug Design through computer, a latest, very effective technique in modern arena. Now a days Computer Aided Drug Design (CADD) tools are cast-off in nanotechnology, molecular biology, biochemistry etc. The main benefit of the CADD is total effective in research and development of drugs.
- Track 5-1Drug Design Software
- Track 5-2Biomarkers in drug designing
- Track 5-3Bioinformatics in CADD
- Track 5-4Homology Modelling
- Track 5-5The impact of "big data" on drug discovery
- Track 5-6The application of computational methods to the design of biologics
- Track 5-7Computational methods applied to the optimization of binding kinetics
The term "biological target" is often used in pharmaceutical research to describe the natural protein in the body whose activity is modified by a drug resulting in a specific effect, which may be a desirable therapeutic effect or an unwanted adverse effect.. Targeted drug delivery systems have been developed to optimize regenerative techniques. The drug delivery system is highly incorporated and requires various disciplines, such as chemists, biologists, and engineers, to join forces to optimize this system.
- Track 6-1Drug Target Identification
- Track 6-2Proteins
- Track 6-3G-protein coupled receptors
- Track 6-4Nucleic Acids
- Track 6-5Liposomes
- Track 6-6Biodegradable Polymers
In-silico drug design can take part much in all stages of drug development from the preclinical discovery stage to late stage clinical development.
During the process of selection of novel drug candidates, many essential steps are taken to eliminate such compounds that have side effects and also show interaction with other drugs. In-silico drug designing softwares show an important role to design progressive proteins or drugs in biotechnology or the pharmaceutical field.
- Track 7-1Structural Biology
- Track 7-2Molecular Docking
- Track 7-3Virtual Screening Methods
- Track 7-4Computation approaches for fragment based Drug Discovery
- Track 7-5Intellectual property issues arising from in silico Discovery
- Track 7-6Enzyme Inhibitors
Modern natural product chemistry procedures assisted a vast array of bioactive secondary metabolites from terrestrial and marine sources to be discovered. Many of these natural products have gone on to become current drug candidates. An advance in technology and sensitive equipment for the rapid identification of novel bioactive natural products and structure elucidation continues to improve the natural product discovery process. Chemistry has indeed revolutionized the development of novel active chemical leads resulting in the synthesis of structural analogues.
- Track 8-1Natural Herbal Products
- Track 8-2Natural Products Research
- Track 8-3Natural Products Chemistry
- Track 8-4Natural Products as Biofuels
- Track 8-5Biochemistry & Natural Products
Nanotechnology contains the engineering of functional systems at the molecular scale which are characterized by unique physical, optical and electronic structures that are attractive for disciplines ranging from materials science to biomedicine. The use of nanotechnology in drug development is the emerging process where the nanoparticles used to deliver the drug to the specific cell which is diseased.
- Track 9-1Nanotechnology methods in Drug Design
- Track 9-2Current Research in Nanotechnology
- Track 9-3Nanoparticles
- Track 9-4Applications in Nanotechnology
- Track 9-5Screening and drug design
Structural biology, the study of the structure of biological macromolecules, is suitable a physical advantage in the drug development process. Structural biology seeks to provide a complete and coherent picture of biological phenomena at the molecular and atomic level. The aims of structural biology consist of inconstant a complete understanding of the molecular shapes and forms embraced by biological macromolecules and extending this knowledge to understand how different molecular architectures are used to perform the chemical reactions that are central to life.
- Track 10-13D structures of proteins
- Track 10-2Computational Biology
- Track 10-3NMR spectroscopy
- Track 10-4Recent Development in Genomes
- Track 10-5X-ray crystallography
- Track 10-6Lead optimization
- Track 10-7Target Proteins
- Track 10-8Identifying ligand binding regions
- Track 10-9Target Identification
Green Techniques for Organic Synthesis and healthful Chemistry awards a speedy of the established and rising techniques in inexperienced chemical science, light their applications in healthful chemistry. And it's a necessary resource on inexperienced chemistry technologies for tutorial researchers, R& D professionals and students operating in chemical science and healthful chemistry.
- Track 11-1Green Techniques in Pharmaceutical Industry
- Track 11-2Green Catalysis
- Track 11-3Current Research in Medicinal Chemistry
- Track 11-4Molecular docking
- Track 11-5Green Synthetic Techniques
- Track 11-6QSAR and Pharmacology aspects
Organic reactions square measure chemical reactions involving organic compounds. The fundamental chemistry reaction sorts square measure addition reactions, elimination reactions, substitution reactions, pericyclic reactions, arranging reactions, chemistry reactions and reaction reactions. In organic synthesis, organic reactions square measure employed in the development of recent organic molecules.In general the stepwise progression of reaction mechanisms will be diagrammatical victimization arrow pushing techniques during which incurved arrows square measure accustomed track the movement of electrons as starting materials transition to intermediates and products.
- Track 12-1Green chemistry
- Track 12-2Combinatorial Chemistry
- Track 12-3Material Chemistry
- Track 12-4Microwave chemistry and Microwave spectroscopy
- Track 12-5Stereochemistry
- Track 12-6Photochemistry and Pericyclic reactions
Traditional medicine originated and has evolved over thousands of years. Traditional Medicine is a system of primary health care that includes acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, remedial massage, exercise and breathing therapy and diet and lifestyle advice. In Australia, the most popular forms of TCM health care are acupuncture and Herbal Medicine. It has an uninterrupted history of development in China and other parts of East Asia dating back thousands of years.
- Track 13-1Traditional Pharmaceuticals and Biologic Products
- Track 13-2Applications of Traditional Medicine
- Track 13-3Current Research in Traditional Medicine
- Track 13-4Western & Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Track 13-5Herbal medicine
- Track 13-6Acupuncture and the placebo question
- Track 13-7Acupuncture points & CNS
- Track 13-8Qi theory and meridans
- Track 13-9Medical anthropology
- Track 13-10Traditional Chinese medicine
- Track 13-11Traditional Medicine Today: Clinical and Research Issues
- Track 13-12Challenges and Future Directions of Traditional Medicine
- Track 13-13Dietary therapy
Drug Manufacturing is the process of industrial-scale synthesis of pharmaceutical drugs by pharmaceutical companies. The process of drug manufacturing can be demolished into a series of unit operations, such as milling, granulation, coating, tablet pressing, and others.Process chemistry is the partition of pharmaceutical chemistry apprehensive with the development and optimization of a synthetic scheme and pilot plant procedure to manufacture compounds for the drug development phase.
- Track 14-1Medicinal Chemistry
- Track 14-2Chemical / Design Engineering
- Track 14-3Agrochemicals
- Track 14-4Types of Unit Operations
- Track 14-5Process optimization
- Track 14-6Polymers
Modern drug discovery comprises the drug development of steroidal and nonsteroidal drugs in numerous preclinical and clinical trials, with promising results in oncology and women’s health, including endometriosis, ovarian and endometrial cancer, breast cancer and conditions that affect elderly women, including frailty.
Pharmacology is that the division of drugs and biology involved with the study of drug action,, where a drug can be broadly described as any man-made, natural, or endogenous (from within body) molecule which exerts a biochemical and/or physiological issue on the cell, tissue, organ, or organism (sometimes the word pharmacon is used as a term to encompass these endogenous and exogenous bioactive species). More definitely, it is the study of the interactions that occur between a living organism and chemicals that alter normal or abnormal biochemical function.
- Track 16-1Drug legislation and safety
- Track 16-2Reverse pharmacology
- Track 16-3Computational toxicology
- Track 16-4Clinical toxicology
- Track 16-5Forensic Pathology
- Track 16-6Molecular Pharmacology
- Track 16-7Pharmacokinetics & Pharmacodynamics
- Track 16-8Neuropharmacology
- Track 16-9Pharmacogenomics
Drug product formulation is at the fundamental of Particle Sciences. Industry-wide, distribution of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) has taken center stage along with the API's themselves. Focused initially on problematic new chemical entities (NCEs), delivery systems are now the go-to approach for both NCE commercialization and the refinement and repurposing of existing APIs. The biological and chemical needs generally fall into one or a combination of a small number of categories. In addition to physicochemical and physiologic goals, business concerns also drive the use of sophisticated drug delivery systems.
- Track 17-1Formulation studies
- Track 17-2Pre-formulation in Drug Development
- Track 17-3Formulation types
- Track 17-4Process Development Tools
- Track 17-5Recent Developments in Dosage Form Design
- Track 17-6Establishing the Bioequivalence of Pharmaceutical Products
Proteomics, the large-scale analysis of proteins, contributes significantly to our understanding of gene function in the post-genomic era. Proteomics can be divided into three main areas: (1) protein micro-characterization for large-scale documentation of proteins and their post-translational changes.The new and quickly rising field of bioinformatics in genetics is giving new algorithms to handle giant and heterogeneous knowledge sets and to enhance the data discovery method
- Track 18-1Evolutionary bioinformatics
- Track 18-2Pharma-proteomics in Drug Development
- Track 18-3Molecular Proteomics
- Track 18-4Structural bioinformatics
- Track 18-5Web services in bioinformatics
- Track 18-6Programming languages in bioinformatics
- Track 18-7Gene expression
In the drug development, presymptomatic development, additionally named presymptomatic studies and non-clinical studies, is a stage of investigation that begins before clinical trials (testing in humans) can begin, and during which important feasibility, iterative difficult and drug safety data is collected. Preclinical; in the epidemiological triangle can also be defined as "pre-symptomatic stage" which is known to be, "not yet clinical obvious".
Nutraceuticals play an increasingly important role in the treatment of various chronic diseases such as colon cancer, diabetes and Alzheimer’s disease. Nutraceuticals are derived from various natural sources such as medicinal plants, marine organisms, vegetables and fruits.
Nutraceuticals may be used to improve health, delay the aging process, prevent chronic diseases, increase life expectancy, or support the structure or function of the body. Recent studies have shown promising results for these compounds in various pathological complications such as diabetes, atherosclerosis, cardiovascular diseases (CVDs), cancer, and neurological disorders. The recent innovations in Nutraceuticals field is said to be the future upsurge on the global public health issue. Nutricosmetics, new generation skin supplements for beauty and skin health. Nutrigenetics and Nutrigenomics, Food polymers in delivering dietary bio-actives and the Safety and Efficacy of emerging Nutraceuticals in global market.
- Track 20-1Nutricosmetics
- Track 20-2New generation skin supplements
- Track 20-3Food Polymers in Delivering Dietary Bio-actives
- Track 20-4Nutrigenetics and Nutrigenomics
- Track 20-5Safety and Efficacy of Nutraceuticals